- WHO 10 facts on ageing and health
- WHO 100 core indicators - infographic health status, risk factors, service coverage, health systems
- WHO Global Health Observatory map gallery - a searchable extensive list of maps on major health topics.
- WHO commission on social determinants of health - final report - podcast [7 minutes]
- WHO mental health and older adults
- Worldometer - Interesting 'realtime' view covering; world population, government & economics, society & media, environment, food, water, engery, health.
- World population - top 20 countries, growth rates, historical, forecasts, by region, by density, by religion.
- World Population Data - World Bank
- World Ageing Clocks Illustrate Growth in Population Under Age 5 and Over Age 65
- Aging statistics Administration on Aging. USA
- Gateway to global aging data a platform for population survey data on aging around the world. This site offers a digital library of survey questions, a search for finding comparable questions across surveys, and identically defined variables for cross-country analysis.
- Cochrane/Wikipedia/GlobalAgeing project: see the contribution made by this project to words added, number of edits and article views on Wikipedia
If you would like to suggest content please contact us GlobalAgeing@Cochrane.org
Cochrane Global Ageing is not responsible for the content of external websites
Last updated 20th Dec 2016