- About us
- Our evidence
- Get involved
- 1. How we Aim to Communicate Ageing-Related Research Compassionately
- 10. Can anticoagulant (blood thinning) drugs help in treating stroke?
- 11. Does palliative care help people with advanced dementia or their carers?
- 12. Are beta blockers effective in preventing further cardiovascular complications after a heart attack?
- 13. Housing, income assistance, and case management improve housing outcomes for persons with lived experience of homelessness
- 2. Can exercise improve the health of people living with coronary heart disease?
- 3. What are the benefits of volunteering?
- 4. Will quitting smoking affect your mental health?
- 5. Does support from a mixed team of professionals help the recovery of people who have been in hospital for a broken hip?
- 6. Do antipsychotic medicines reduce agitated behaviour and psychotic symptoms in people with Alzheimer's disease and vascular dementia?
- 7. Predicting heart-related complications following non-heart-related surgery. Can current tools be improved?
- 8. Is anti-clotting therapy effective and safe for treating acute ischaemic stroke?
- 9. How effective is calcium supplementation in preventing high blood pressure?
- Acessibility Advice